Quantity: Serves 4-5
- Tulua Malabar Curry: 1 Pack
- Filleted Fish Cutlets - 500 grams
- Curry leaves - 2 sprigs
1. Empty contents of Malabar paste into pan, add 1.5 cups water and bring up to a simmer.
2. Add fish pieces and cook each side for 4 minutes.
3. Add curry leaves and continue cooking until fish is almost cooked, approximately 4 minutes.
4. Cover with lid and turn off the flame. Let it rest in the pan for 20 minutes for flavour infusion before serving.
5. Serve with steamed rice and pappadums.