- 100g dum aloo/baby potatoes (peeled and boiled)
- 100g french beans (cut in 2inch pieces)
- 1 packet Tulua's Malaikari paste
- Mustard seeds
- 2 green chillies (slit & cut in halves)
- Mustard oil
1. Blanch 100g french beans and set aside.
2. In a kadhai, add Malaikari paste and ½ cup water. Mix well. Add the boiled baby potatoes and blanched french beans. Simmer on low heat for 3mins.
3. Garnish with a tadka of mustard oil, green chillies & mustard seeds.
4. Serve with peas kachori, rice or parathas.