A twist on the humble Aloo-Methi, made with our Ghee Roast base.
Serve with hot parathas or as a side to dal-rice.
- 500g baby potatoes (boiled & peeled)
- 1 bunch methi leaves
- 1 knob of butter
- 1/2 pouch Tulua Ghee Roast paste
1) In a kadhai, add vegetable oil. Once hot, add cut baby potatoes.
Fry till golden brown on all sides.
2) In a fresh pan, add the ghee roast paste, butter, fried potatoes and cook for 1-2mins.
3) Add methi and cook for 2more mins.
Season with salt if needed and serve.