- 1 packet Tulua vindaloo paste
- 750g Fish cutlets
- Rava for crumbing (Coarse Semolina)
- Lime wedges for serving
- Vegetable oil
- Marinate fish cutlets in vindaloo paste and set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Roll the marinated fish in rava and coat evenly.
- Add a generous amount of oil to a non-stick frying pan and heat on medium heat until oil is simmering.
- Add cutlets to pan, without crowding (if they don’t fit, cook in batches).
Fry on low medium heat until golden brown, flip and continue to cook until fish is cooked through.
- Season with salt and serve with wedges of lime & a side to salad.
Pro tip: To tell if fish is cooked slide a knife into the thickest part of the fish and hold for 5 seconds, touch the flat side of the knife to your bottom lip if the knife is warm the fish is done.